The BC Hearing Voices Network is a grassroots collective of Hearing Voices support groups hosted by various organizations around BC. The BC Hearing Voices Network had its inaugural meeting on Nov. 21, 2013, attended by representatives from existing local Hearing Voices support groups. The BC Hearing Voices Network acts as a supportive umbrella organization for these groups, as well as providing information and resources to individuals. It aims to provide a forum for:
- dialogue and community-building
- distributing new research
- sharing resources and coping strategies
- tracking Hearing Voices support groups around BC
- coordinating events in the community
- and supporting the creation of new groups.
The BC Hearing Voices Network can be contacted by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 604-984-5000 x5168. Please allow several days for a response, as emails and voice messages are not monitored at all times.